Home » Posts » Jain, Blog 5

Jain, Blog 5

I think that I would be most comfortable with listening to the Jazz club as an audience member. It is more of a chill environment where people are dancing, singing, and talking. Something that you typically wear at a Jazz concert is more causal clothes. Since the audience is actually having fun, drinking, and just vibing out to the jazz music, I really think that I would mostly enjoy being in that type of environment.

I feel as if the least comfortable performance for me would be at a chamber music recital. This is because due to the distance that there is from the actual performers and the audience is a little less. Knowing how less space there is this would make me feel awkward, and not make any sounds or movements at all.

1. I agree that at a Jazz Club it would have a more relaxing and fun environment for some people. For me I would find a symphony orchestra more comfortable than a chamber recital since the distance is farther.

2. I agree that the Jazz Club was the most comfortable because it was uplifting and positive. Everyone looked like they were enjoying themselves even the musicians due to them smiling and the solos.

3. Yes! I also believe that this has to do with how the generation is set for people now a days because now people focus more on a form of club shown more of an entertainment rather than how it was back in the days. Music has changed in many ways and therefore I feel like this one reflects the way music is in clubs now a days!